Tuesday 27 July 2010

Lightning Storm

I settled down for an early night after becoming addicted to watching DVDs into the small hours in Lee's absence....... within minutes of me turning off the light my basement bedroom was constantly being lit up with bright lights and I could hear people talking and laughing....
I headed upstairs to see who was interrupting my sleep !!
When I peeked through the blinds I was greeted by the most amazing lightning storm I have EVER seen



The whole sky was lit up by purple flashes and there were bolts of lightning that were scarily close. We were put on storm watch as there is a possibility of these types of storms turning into tornadoes....
Luckily for us it was a great storm to watch and passed over without causing any damage.

2 comments:

Garvs11 said...

Hi great video,i must admit the storms ive seen over here have been spectacular as well,hope you are ok
Dom

John said...

Hi Sal,
Really cool video my kids loved it.
John