Tuesday 13 July 2010

First Mentor Trip

Sunday saw Lee head out for his first mentor trip. I agreed to drop Lee of in High River to meet up with Craig who was to take him out on his first trip. A little scary for me as I had only driven twice before over this side of the pond and High River is 2.5 hours away and I had to make my own way home - eeeek !! I managed the trip without any problems.

Lee and Craig went from High River to Delta which is in the province of British Columbia. On his way over the mountains Lee saw his first bear but was not quick enough with the camera unfortunatley. I'm sure there will be more to come ..... as long as we see them from inside the safety of our truck !!

Later in the week they did a return trip to Calgary and then back over the mountains to Richmond which is located on Canada's west coast in the province of British Columbia. Lee took some great pictures of his mountain adventures.






Lee and Craig finally returned from Richmond to Medicine Hat and then home to Lethbridge. Lee really enjoyed his first trip out and learnt lots from his mentor. We will see where his next trip will take him.

No comments: